Sound Off is an opinion forum for readers to share brief comments on today’s news. Submissions must be 75 words or fewer and ...
See more of our trusted coverage when you search. Prefer Newsweek on Google to see more of our trusted coverage when you search. As President Donald Trump claims signs of disarray in Iran's wartime ...
When U.S. President Donald Trump announced that the United States was at war with Iran, he called on the country’s people to rise in revolt. “When we are finished, take over your government,” Trump ...
WASHINGTON/DUBAI/ISLAMABAD, April 21 (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump said on Tuesday he would indefinitely extend the ceasefire with Iran, hours before it was ...
Kylie is the Global Live Pages Editor, leading a team providing real-time multimedia coverage of the biggest breaking stories worldwide. She previously worked on the UK Breaking News team, and spent ...
Washington — The Islamic Republic of Iran maintains more military capabilities than the White House or Pentagon has publicly admitted, according to multiple U.S. officials with knowledge of ...
Tucker Reals is CBSNews.com's foreign editor, based in the CBS News London bureau. He has worked for CBS News since 2006, prior to which he worked for The Associated Press in Washington, D.C., and ...
Government Spokesperson: 30 percent of the martyrs are children. Raise your voice. Now is not the time of silence And today’s popular music: “blockade” by Trump. New MAGA Toy Story just dropped… ...
Iran claims the U.S. is "no longer in a position to dictate policy" after President Donald Trump shot down Tehran's latest peace proposal. Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi met with Russian ...
President Donald Trump extended a ceasefire indefinitely with Iran after a second round of peace talks were cancelled in Pakistan. The U.S. says the ceasefire will continue until Tehran presents a ...
See more of our coverage in your search results. Add The New York Post on Google Iran is rapidly running out of space to store its oil as President Trump continues his naval blockade in the Strait of ...
President Donald Trump again threatened Iran with overwhelming military force before a shaky ceasefire is set to expire. The status of additional U.S.-Iran peace talks, and other key details on the ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results